Class Members Eligible for Drywall Direct Purchasers Antitrust Litigation:
All persons who purchased Wallboard products directly from any of the Defendants or their subsidiaries or controlled affiliates at any time between January 1, 2012 and June 16, 2016 for delivery in the United States.
What are Wallboard products included in the Drywall Direct Purchasers Antitrust Litigation?
Wallboard products refer to paper-backed gypsum wallboard, which is also known as drywall or plasterboard. Alternatively, panel products consisting of a gypsum core with a paper surfacing on the face and back.
Drywall Direct Purchasers Antitrust Litigation Settlement Defendants:
The defendants in this matter are TIN, United States Gypsum, CertainTeed Gypsum, Inc., New NGC, Inc., Lafarge North America, Inc., Eagle Materials, Inc., American Gypsum Company LLC, and PABCO Building Products, LLC.
Drywall Direct Purchasers Antitrust Litigation Settlement Case History:
Starting in December 2012, direct purchasers of Wallboard filed lawsuits claiming that the Defendants conspired, in violation of the federal antitrust laws, to raise, fix, maintain or stabilize the price of Wallboard and, to help further this pricefixing conspiracy, abolish the industry’s long-standing practice of limiting price increases for the duration of a construction project through the use of “job quotes.”
Settlements have been reached with TIN, Inc., USG Corporation, United States Gypsum Company, Lafarge North America Inc., American Gypsum Company LLC, Eagle Materials Inc., New NGC Inc., and PABCO Building Products LLC.
Settlements reached so far include:
- LaFarge North America, Inc. (“LaFarge”) for $23 million;
- TIN, Inc. (“TIN”) for $5.25 million and cooperation;
- USG Corporation, United States Gypsum Company, and USG Corporation’s subsidiary L&W Supply Corporation (collectively, “USG”) for $39.25 million and cooperation; and
- American Gypsum Company LLC, Eagle Materials Inc., New NGC Inc., and PABCO Building Products LLC for $125 million.
Our Class Action Settlement Services:
CAC Recovery navigates the complex intricacies of the Drywall Direct Purchasers Antitrust Litigation Settlement claims filing process to help businesses maximize their settlement recoveries.
Our class action settlement services include:
- Identifying class action claims where businesses may be eligible to file
- Filing the class action claim with supporting documentation
- Interacting with the class action Claims Administrator
- Providing updates on class action claim settlements status
- Resolving Claims Administrator questions on claims
- Reviewing the recovery to assure the correct compensation claims amount has been received
Our Guarantee: We Get Paid When You Recover – No hidden charges or up-front fees. We provide our class action settlements services based on a contingency fee.
Getting Started is easy! If you represent a business we’ll first have you fill out our ‘Get Started‘ form and a CAC representative will contact you within 24 hours to review your eligibility and walk you through the claims process.